Creighton acceptance

Started by golfer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

golfer

I'm busy
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I talked with Patti yesterday and she told me that my file is under review and that if I am accepted I will hear from them in December. She told me that you don't need an interview to be accepted Dec. 1st. So I would think that having an interview greatly increases your chances...bummer. Not my top choice but I would have liked to toured the school and seen what they are all about.
Is anyone banking on going there with out an interview?
 
I talked with Patti yesterday and she told me that my file is under review and that if I am accepted I will hear from them in December. She told me that you don't need an interview to be accepted Dec. 1st. So I would think that having an interview greatly increases your chances...bummer. Not my top choice but I would have liked to toured the school and seen what they are all about.
Is anyone banking on going there with out an interview?

With your amazing stats and your abundant number of interviews, you are probably the one who will get in without an interview. 😉