Creighton's laptop bags

Started by cytogal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cytogal

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone decided which bag to get for your laptop yet? I'm leaning towards a backpack and have narrowed it down to two, but am still undecided. Does anyone have any input as to which they prefer...rolling or non-rolling? Thanks!
 
cytogal said:
Has anyone decided which bag to get for your laptop yet? I'm leaning towards a backpack and have narrowed it down to two, but am still undecided. Does anyone have any input as to which they prefer...rolling or non-rolling? Thanks!


Hi cytogal

Go with the backpack if that is what you are leaning towards. I decided to get the rolling bag because I already have a Targus backpack style bag and didn't want two backpacks. I also have some back problems as a result of a car accident so I would prefer to have another option to having a laptop on my back. Have you taken a look at the bag that can serve as both a backpack and rolling bag?
 
i got the chigago citygear one. i narrowed it down to that one and the default one for campus-based... but went with this one because it has lots of pockets for stuff, and i didn't really think an insulated food pocket was necessary!
 
mph2pharm said:
Hi cytogal

Go with the backpack if that is what you are leaning towards. I decided to get the rolling bag because I already have a Targus backpack style bag and didn't want two backpacks. I also have some back problems as a result of a car accident so I would prefer to have another option to having a laptop on my back. Have you taken a look at the bag that can serve as both a backpack and rolling bag?

Yes, I did. I wasn't sure how comfortable it would be with the handle down the back. I have neck problems as a result of a car accident as well, so I thought about a rolling bag. It is about 3 lbs heavier than a regular backpack so I wasn't sure about it. I'll take another look though...thanks!! 🙂