CV question

Started by Sanchik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sanchik

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for fellowship. I have a research project that recently started as well as a case report that i have submitted to PM&R, can i reflect this on my cv? I haven't done much so i would like them to know but don't know how since one wasn't accepted yet and the resullts of the research wont be publishable for a year at least. Thanks!
 
Absolutely include it. Don't know how to format it.

Maybe:
Sanchik B, Johnson C. Efficacy of Participation in Student Doctor Network for Obtaining a Fellowship Position. In Progress. University of Anywhere, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2010