CVS Pharmacy Intern

Started by Ryzolt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

In the Tri-State area, I believe P1 are paid ~$11-11.50/hr, P2 ~$12-12.50/hr - not sure about the other years.. I know that CVS interns in other areas get paid more, so it depends on location. Supermarket interns are paid more around here from what I've seen ($14/hr for me this past year as a P2, $16 as P3, $18 as P4).
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It depends on the area, but here in Florida a P1 is $12, p2 is 13, p3 is 14.50, and a p4 is $16. Grad interns I believe are 30% of a pharmacist pay (~$23)