-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1081106

-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
This is a wonderful score!
I had a question, for bio, do you recommend me to buy romano's bio notes? I am currently using the condensed notes and the 500-page boot camp notes! would this be enough?
I just didn't want to spend more money on things.. haha
And for RC, how did you study for it overall..? Are Bootcamp question bank questions harder than the actual DAT? (I am getting about 6-10/17 for all of the question bank problems....) Do you recommend any other source that has more questions for RC?
Last question.. did you use destroyer for GC, OC, bio?
Thank you!

This is a wonderful score!
I had a question, for bio, do you recommend me to buy romano's bio notes? I am currently using the condensed notes and the 500-page boot camp notes! would this be enough?
I just didn't want to spend more money on things.. haha
And for RC, how did you study for it overall..? Are Bootcamp question bank questions harder than the actual DAT? (I am getting about 6-10/17 for all of the question bank problems....) Do you recommend any other source that has more questions for RC?
Last question.. did you use destroyer for GC, OC, bio?
Thank you!
Hi you can access our Dr. Romano's Dynamite Biology Review for free on our FB page, so you don't need to spend any money for that.

Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.