Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We wanted to share an unusual result from two students in Dr. Romano's Summer 2026 class because many of the same science foundations are important for both DAT and OAT preparation.
Two friends and study partners from the class earned the exact same DAT scores:
Biology: 460
General Chemistry: 500
Organic Chemistry: 560
Total Science: 510
Academic Average: 480
One of the students wrote to Dr. Romano:
“I can't believe I got the same scores as my friend and study partner. Thank you for an amazing summer. I never thought scores like this would be possible.”
Congratulations to both students. Studying together, staying consistent, and building a strong science foundation certainly paid off.
OAT Destroyer 2026:
OAT Destroyer
DAT & OAT Classes with Dr. Jim Romano:
Class Schedules and Information
Free DAT & OAT Preparation Resources from Dr. Jim Romano:
Free Preparation Resources