DAT Study-ers, how many hours a day are you studying?

Started by supraman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It sucks that a majority of the summer will be spent studying, but it's worth it in the end hopefully for us!

How many days do you study a day for your DAT?
 
I just finished a year or organic and am also fresh out of some bio classes so I consider that some brief studying. But after finals I read Schaums and now am doing a practice test (Kaplan, Achiever, or TopScore) about every other day and then doing some Destroyer and Crack DAT PAT on in-between days. Total hours is about 6 a day considering ~4 hours for a full length DAT. I'm also only studying for a month for the DAT instead of some who do it for like 2-3 months, I want a summer to enjoy.