DAT Table Sheet and Equations

Started by MaturePea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MaturePea

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN! Studying for DAT now and finding it a bit overwhelming to have all these tables and equations that I should remember for the exam, or at least remember the concepts. Did anybody create a document/write on paper all the info in tables and equations that you studied leading up to the exam? I would GREATLY appreciate it. Also any general overview notes/concepts that you had written down to review the last couple weeks before the exams. Thank you!
 
Wow I probably should have known that since I am using Bootcamp. Thank you! What about a sheet with all of the tables of info and how everything correlates to one another, as well as tables from Cliffs Notes and other study sources?