Because of a scheduling conflict last year, I had to postpone taking Organic Chem I and II until next year (my senior year). Should I try to take the DAT this July and apply to start dental school in Fall 2009, or should I wait until next May/June, take the DAT, and apply early to enter dental school in Fall 2010? I could take some extra science classes (biochem, etc.) after I receive my BS in Bio for the year in between undergrad and dental school. My GPA is decent--3.75, but will my chances of getting in decline because of the year "break" I would be taking??
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
DAT Without Orgo?!?
Started by jrh179
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.