Datbootcamp raw score vs standard score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simarghotra

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been getting relatively good scores on my first couple of practice tests with everything at about 18-20 score however when I look at my raw scores in each section im getting over ten questions wrong in each section yet still get a standard score of 19 or 20. Especially in RC I missed about 5 ques completely and got about 6 more wrong yet the score in that section was a 20. I'm honestly unsure if I'm doing good or bad after looking at the raw scores and need some input from people who have previously used Datbook camp. Thank you.