December 1 deadline

Started by sujeans
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sujeans

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is last minute but if a schools deadline is December 1, does that mean I just have to e-submit by Dec 1? I've had my transcripts sent 10/1 so I dont have to worry about that or is it Dec 1 until the school receives everything from pharmcas?? Is it too late?!
 
Last semester, I e-submitted mine on the deadline and was ok. The supplemental is usually due the same day though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im also still trying to get mine in by Dec 1. I have my transcripts in,I shouldn't have a problem right?