December application deadlines

Started by bmclinn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bmclinn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If i submitted my pharmCAS and supplementals before December am i still eligible for those schools?
My application has been completed and grades verified since october, i just recently submitted because ive been tweaking my PS.
 
same boat. I think u should look at when ur school deadline is. For me only 1 is in Dec and the rest are next year, but i gotta turn it in cause of that one. This PS is tough and has been holding me back from submitting lol, but I am almost done I think