This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ugadpt18

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has any advice for the interview at the University of Delaware. I applied Early and have an interview scheduled for a couple weeks from now. I'd also be happy to share any info about my application if anyone is curious.

I applied for UDPT as well, but as a general decision applicant.
I am in their second round pool, so I am expecting to do an interview sometimes in October if invited.
Do you mind me asking your general stats?
And please let me know how your interview went!

Major: Spanish
Overall GPA: 3.23 (3.74 last 2 yrs)
Pre-Req GPA: 2.76 - 3.5
Science GPA: 3.35
GRE: V: 158 Q: 157 W: 4

My Pre-Req GPA varies depending on the individual school's rules regarding repeated courses. My GPA definitely falls under Delaware's normal averages, but I'm thinking I made up for that by having a strong application and solid GRE scores. I'll be sure to get back to you after my interview. Good luck to you too!

Good luck!
Hopefully, we become classmates next year.
I'll keep you posted too.

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has any advice for the interview at the University of Delaware. I applied Early and have an interview scheduled for a couple weeks from now. I'd also be happy to share any info about my application if anyone is curious.
I interviewed there last cycle! I'd say prepare for the full spectrum of interview questions, but otherwise it's just a casual interview with a professor and a meet and greet with current students to ask questions.