Step I Delay in Step 1 score, please reply

Started by QuantumX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QuantumX

Spinning
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I took USMLE step 1 on June 25th , and I haven't received my scores yet. This is understandable, since I live in Jordan. However, what bothers me is that on checking my account in the OASIS/ECFMG website, I found out that my score hasn't even been reported yet. Has any of you taken his step 1 exam at a time close to mine and not has had his score reported yet? Especially IMGs living outside the US,like me, if you could answer me.
 
hani, I took my test on june 26th, and the website lists my score report date as 7/23/03. I'm not a fmg, however.
 
I took step 1 on June 26th, it was reported this morning on the Oasis. So then I went into the application and tried to apply to take Step 1, it said you can not retake an exam you have passed.

I am an IMG so your score should be reported now, just go see the report date.

Good Luck
 
Kcrd and Surgery2Do , thanks for answering...

My score was reported early this morning (local time). I guess my nerves are a bit shaky , now that the I'll know my score soon.