Dental school application

Started by dds_goal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dds_goal

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello friends,
I have a question about application cycle. I am planning to apply for next admission cycle and will take part 2 in April, but want to apply for dental schools in March. So, Is this possible that I submit part 2 score after applying to dental schools? May be, after 1 or 2 months after applying to to dental schools.
Thank you so much
 
Hello friends,
I have a question about application cycle. I am planning to apply for next admission cycle and will take part 2 in April, but want to apply for dental schools in March. So, Is this possible that I submit part 2 score after applying to dental schools? May be, after 1 or 2 months after applying to to dental schools.
Thank you so much
It depends on the school. Some schools specify that you need to upload part 2 results on caapid even for applying to those schools. However, some schools don't require part 2 but they say it is highly recommended or preferred. You can apply in next cycle but go for that school whose deadline date is in june or after june. Majority of schools have their deadlines after june. So you can go for those schools. Caapid cycle is a long cycle. Although it begins in March but every school has a different deadline.