Deposit Needed NOW?!

Started by TNC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TNC

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got accepted to PBA which is great! But I still have 4 more interviews... all of which I'd choose over PBA. Should I pay the $500 deposit due Feb 9th as a safety net???

(4 other interviews at Mercer, MUSC, South and UF)

Also, been wondering what to do if I get accepted to UF. What do you think is more important cost of tuition (READ- amount of student loan debt) OR the experience/location for the next 4 years??

Need advice
 
So I got accepted to PBA which is great! But I still have 4 more interviews... all of which I'd choose over PBA. Should I pay the $500 deposit due Feb 9th as a safety net???

(4 other interviews at Mercer, MUSC, South and UF)

Also, been wondering what to do if I get accepted to UF. What do you think is more important cost of tuition (READ- amount of student loan debt) OR the experience/location for the next 4 years??

Need advice

Pay it. If you don't, and things don't go well at the other schools, you might be reapplying next year. $500 really isn't so bad. I had to put $1000 down, and Tuoro acceptees $2000.
 
I am in the same scenario and definitly putting down the deposit for PBA just in case. For a $100K education $500 is a drop in the bucket.