Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you do on this section exactly?
I have try several methods suggest from Kaplan, Barron's book and my own method on the reading comprehension part, and they all do not work, my score is still very low. So does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? a method that help you get that high score ? strategies? tips?
If I go about reading it, like actually read the passage instead of skim, I got almost all the questions right but then ran out of time, if I rush through it or skimming it, then miss too many questions.
Now, I don't know what to do about it, and the test is approaching 🙁
I have try several methods suggest from Kaplan, Barron's book and my own method on the reading comprehension part, and they all do not work, my score is still very low. So does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? a method that help you get that high score ? strategies? tips?
If I go about reading it, like actually read the passage instead of skim, I got almost all the questions right but then ran out of time, if I rush through it or skimming it, then miss too many questions.
Now, I don't know what to do about it, and the test is approaching 🙁