Devotion to Personal Statement

Started by trypmo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How Much Time/$$ Did You Devote to Perfecting Your Personal Statement?

  • 20+ hours and $$$

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 20+ hours, NO $

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 10-20 hours and $$$

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 10-20 hours, NO $

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 5-10 hours and $$$

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 5-10 hours, NO $

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 0-5 hours and $$$

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 0-5 hours, NO $

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Haven't written a PS but want to vote anyway

    Votes: 3 7.3%

  • Total voters
    41

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weekly poll, 1 day late 😀

How much time, effort, and/or money did you devote to your personal statement for your dental school applications?
 
The Musketeer said:
Hey Trypmo, I guess you've left the poll behind! ('cuz I can't find it)

Huh? Is it not displaying for you? It's up there in my window...

Evil new SDN format! :meanie: LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having problems with the quick reply too...I'll click "Post Quick Reply" and it'll give me a screen about the link not being right, or something-or-other, but in fact, it's posted my reply already. Weird.