Diagnostic research integrated spots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

newdoc2013

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have a list of the diagnostic radiology integrated research programs? So far all I have been able to find is UCSD, Penn, And MIR... I am interested in applying to these next year but having only three options is scary..
 
Anyone have a list of the diagnostic radiology integrated research programs? So far all I have been able to find is UCSD, Penn, And MIR... I am interested in applying to these next year but having only three options is scary..

There are options for research tracks that are not through the match.