Did anyone do the kaplan course?

Started by gzahalan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gzahalan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone!
I hope PCAT studying is going well. I just had a quick request. For someone who did the KAPLAN PCAT COURSE ONLINE, can someone send me the Chemistry and Quantitative Ability practice/reinforcement tests that are made available to those who take the course?

I know it's a huge favour, but it's much appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Private message here on SDN if you wish to let me know your e-mail so I can get the questions.

Thank you, again!

-gzahalan.
 
Hey Everyone!
I hope PCAT studying is going well. I just had a quick request. For someone who did the KAPLAN PCAT COURSE ONLINE, can someone send me the Chemistry and Quantitative Ability practice/reinforcement tests that are made available to those who take the course?

I know it's a huge favour, but it's much appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Private message here on SDN if you wish to let me know your e-mail so I can get the questions.

Thank you, again!

-gzahalan.

i have the whole kaplan package in pdf files including the detailed answers.
i am looking for pcat practice materials, so i am willing to trade with you or anyone. i need dr collin's scanned review if possible or any pcat practice tests with answers.