Different recommendation problem

Started by askryd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

askryd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two of my recommendations are from Pharmacists. However the problem is they both put that they were family friends. I shadowed one.

The other two recommendations I have are from a supervisor and professor.

PharmCAS only accepts 4, of course, so what should I do to solve this? Some schools that I applied to want three letters.

Any advice would be really appreciated.
 
Have you spoken to both pharmacists about what they put down? Are they willing to change their response? If so, then you should email PharmCAS ([email protected]), and explain to them your situation. They're pretty good about responding to emails.