Distance based programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zaboomafoo

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everyone! this is my first time posting 😳 here is a little about me. i'm 26 and graduated in 2005 with a major in bio. Since then i've been raising my two beautiful daughters. I graduated the pre-med route ( and was gungho), but since i've had this time to reevaluate my interests/needs/fulfillments in a career i have chosen pharmacy. I was wondering if any knows about any other or upcoming distance based programs besides creighton. I know UKMC has one but not entirely since it is broadcasted via satellite to another location. Also i was wondering what else i could do to make my cv more impressive to a pharmacy admissions comittee.. as a premedder i have research, was pres to a health oreinted club, worked in hospitals but not a pharmacy, volunteer work etc.. thanks guys 🙂