DIY Post-Bacc at multiple institutions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

numbersloth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does it matter whether I take the last of my pre-reqs at one vs. a couple local institutions (all reputable colleges/universities). Some don't offer the courses I need in a given semester.
 
Does it matter whether I take the last of my pre-reqs at one vs. a couple local institutions (all reputable colleges/universities). Some don't offer the courses I need in a given semester.

No, it shouldn't matter as long as these are brick-and-mortar 4 year institutions.

When you fill out your AMCAS, make sure you leave plenty of time to track down transcripts if you've got a lot of them; missing transcripts can significantly delay your application. The more transcripts you report, the more challenging it is. I only had 3 transcripts, and it was like herding cats trying to get my various institutions to use the proper procedure and AMCAS transcript request form (because of course nobody could just do the easy thing and submit electronically 🙄)