Do I need a GPA calculation before submitting?

Started by bozeefus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bozeefus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just entered my grades today. Hopefully it won't take all 5 weeks:

Your GPAs are not yet available. PharmCAS cannot calculate your GPAs until each post-secondary transcript has been received and you have e-submitted your application and paid your application fee. Once your application is complete, it may take up to 5 weeks for your GPA to be calculated.
 
Your GPAs are not yet available. PharmCAS cannot calculate your GPAs until each post-secondary transcript has been received and you have e-submitted your application and paid your application fee. Once your application is complete, it may take up to 5 weeks for your GPA to be calculated.

Gah, I answered my own question. They won't be able to calculate it until after you paid and submitted.



I have to stop going to these forums and filling the forums with silly questions like this.

Have a good night all