Do I need a new computer?

Started by EmB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EmB

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A kind of dumb question: I realize that, after all this work to get IN to med school, I have no idea what I will actually be doing once I get there...I mean, I know course titles, but that's all...anyway, I wondered if any of you could tell me what kind of computer needs you had for med school -- do you end up handing in a lot of typed documents, etc.? Is a fast internet connection going to be necessary? As far as I can tell, my school doesn't offer a whole lot of resources.
Thanks.