Do I need to send a second transcript?

Started by mangler
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mangler

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school is on the quarter system, and I sent my transcript early without my spring quarter grades. I want my spring quarter grades to be included though, and I input the grades manually on the ADEA application (haven't submitted yet).

Do I need to send a second transcript?
 
If you input the grades, they need to verify them with the transcript. So yes, you need a transcript with the new grades on them.
 
Ah okay I see. I can only order transcripts online at this point, would I need to attach the ADEA cover sheet to successfully send my transcripts?
 
Ah okay I see. I can only order transcripts online at this point, would I need to attach the ADEA cover sheet to successfully send my transcripts?
If you don't, it will delay the process. Some schools allow you to fax them the paper.