Do Pass/Fail research courses count into sGPA? Withdrawn classes?

Started by deleted855460
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted855460

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two questions: I took a 2 credit intro research course last Fall P/F under the Biology department. It was about 15 hrs of research a week under PI guidance and then a paper at the end of the semester. standard stuff

I also took Genetics twice (first time, withdraw). Second time, C+. How do I factor this into my sGPA?

Thank you.
 
Two questions: I took a 2 credit intro research course last Fall P/F under the Biology department. It was about 15 hrs of research a week under PI guidance and then a paper at the end of the semester. standard stuff

I also took Genetics twice (first time, withdraw). Second time, C+. How do I factor this into my sGPA?

Thank you.
Pass/ Fail grades and Withdrawals (W) have no effect on your AMCAS GPAs.