DO/Phd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Buckeye(OH)

5K+ Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any of you guys in here?

Im going to be a second year at CCOM and Im trying to set up a PhD program at Loyola.


From the looks of it; it aint gonna be easy.
 
Buckeye(OH) said:
Any of you guys in here?

Im going to be a second year at CCOM and Im trying to set up a PhD program at Loyola.


From the looks of it; it aint gonna be easy.
A good friend of mine did her 1st year of med school (MD, but same idea) in Louisiana, came to Rice for her PhD, and is now back in med school and doing fine. I don't know how she got approval to leave for 4 years, but it can happen.
 
OddNath said:
A good friend of mine did her 1st year of med school (MD, but same idea) in Louisiana, came to Rice for her PhD, and is now back in med school and doing fine. I don't know how she got approval to leave for 4 years, but it can happen.


My ******* school just does not want to let me out. I mean, I already have a mentor who happens to be chair of the department at a different university that is interested.