do pre pharm schools look at...

Started by kck023
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kck023

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
regents from high school? I recently took the english regents and scored quite low, although i did pass, should i re take it or wouldn't it matter much? I mean i have an overall average of around a 92, but my regents are a little lower, what would any of you recommend?
 
regents from high school? I recently took the english regents and scored quite low, although i did pass, should i re take it or wouldn't it matter much? I mean i have an overall average of around a 92, but my regents are a little lower, what would any of you recommend?

Are you in New York? If you are applying directly to a 0-6 pharmacy school I can't imagine that one grade (basically a final) will be the make or break if you do well overall anyway. If you are applying to colleges to take pre pharmacy courses then it will be a non issue most likely.
 
regents from high school? I recently took the english regents and scored quite low, although i did pass, should i re take it or wouldn't it matter much? I mean i have an overall average of around a 92, but my regents are a little lower, what would any of you recommend?

What is/are regents. I know reagents🙄 , and a Board of Regents, this one I haven't heard in that context.
 
What is/are regents. I know reagents🙄 , and a Board of Regents, this one I haven't heard in that context.


At least in NY it is where all students across the state taking a class in high school take the same final in a subject. I assume it is to force each school to cover the same material as every other school in the state.