DO residences

Started by apellous
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apellous

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am MS-II and am wondering how hard it is to get in to ortho, EM, cardio residenvy programs in michigan. I am sort of interested in these and am a kinda run of the mill DO student.

Any insight would be great. I need to set up my elective rotation and I dont want to waste my time doing an ortho rotation if I dont have a chance of matching thier b/c I think that there is more to live then getting all 95% in my classes, doing research, running for class president and all the crap people seem to spend their valuable spare time on.