Europe Does any body have an idea to which university should i apply to?

Started by Sweid Dr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sweid Dr

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi every body, and i would appreciate a help over here.
I have studied in Lebanon in the Lebanese American University.
I have Finished my BS with a CGPA of only 3, with major courses Of 3.1
I have on mcat 24M, 10B 8P 6V.
I have good recommendation letters for my teacher
I am doing a research and i also have community service.
So is their any advice that would help

Which university in Europe should I apply.

I need a med school with english language and accepts undergraduate with a BS in biology


progress.gif
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=9452287