Does FAMU really doesn't require the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChippyChad

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone~

Lately my friend told me FAMU Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University does not require PCAT for their college of pharmacy, is it true? I am Florida resident and I am not a good test taker, a great pharmacy school without PCAT requirement is a great news for me. Anyone can confirm this for me please?

Thanks!
 
Hello everyone~

Lately my friend told me FAMU Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University does not require PCAT for their college of pharmacy, is it true? I am Florida resident and I am not a good test taker, a great pharmacy school without PCAT requirement is a great news for me. Anyone can confirm this for me please?

Thanks!

PCAT is not required, but I think you have to take the GRE.