Does this count towards my BCPM GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RocuROMANium

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Next semester I am taking 3 credits of directed methods for my research lab and I have to register for it just like any other class. When I do register, it will appear on my course schedule as BIOL 3110. This may be a silly question but will this count towards my sGPA (BCPM GPA)? I know that you calculate your sGPA by taking into account any course that starts with BIOL but this isn't a "regular" course so that's why I am asking.
 
Next semester I am taking 3 credits of directed methods for my research lab and I have to register for it just like any other class. When I do register, it will appear on my course schedule as BIOL 3110. This may be a silly question but will this count towards my sGPA (BCPM GPA)? I know that you calculate your sGPA by taking into account any course that starts with BIOL but this isn't a "regular" course so that's why I am asking.
Yes. Was in a similar situation and mine counted for amcas sGPA