Don’t Judge Me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Noyac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
but I’m on call so I’m watching crap TV.
DATELINE tonight has me gripped ( well as much as Dateline can possibly have me gripped).
It pertains to anesthesia sort of. Worth a wasted hour.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was there a phone call that flipped the entire story on its head?

Reactions: 1 users
Seen few on forensic files. One I remember was a tech stole propofol to treat his love interest's headaches and overdosed her. Charged with murder.

Few cases of jilted lovers, mostly nurses and vet techs injecting their victim with sux thinking its untraceable.

One med student overdosed his lover with lidocaine causing asystole during a breakup.

Worst offender I recall was an ahole former peds ICU nurse who had a habit of injecting kids with sux at a pediatricians office after she was canned from the hospital for suspected similar behavior. I guess was addicted to acting as the hero to save the day.

Read the five part story over the last 90 minutes. Chilling. Soon as I started reading it I picked up on the sociopathic behavior right away. Good thing the daughter killed him.

Wow.

Parasitic sociopaths are out there looking for high earning people. And this woman was so sadly naive.

It’s called “Dirty John”. He was a disgraced CRNA addict posing as a doctor who terrorized his wife’s family. Used her for her wealth and distanced her from her family. It was her 5th marriage. She kept trying to get it right I guess.

Reactions: 1 user