Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I took the pcat in june and did poorly in bio (~50%). However, going through the dr. collins bio section, I feel that the sample tests/questions in the packet are much less hard than what I remember on the june 09 pcat. Anyone have any input on this? I have the kaplan book that I used to study for the june exam, but I don't think i started studying soon enough and the in depth material in the kaplan book just became overwhelming to me.
I took the pcat in june and did poorly in bio (~50%). However, going through the dr. collins bio section, I feel that the sample tests/questions in the packet are much less hard than what I remember on the june 09 pcat. Anyone have any input on this? I have the kaplan book that I used to study for the june exam, but I don't think i started studying soon enough and the in depth material in the kaplan book just became overwhelming to me.