Dr Collins differences between editions?

Started by kundalu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kundalu

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I recently purchased a used dr collins package and I am pretty sure it's photocopied...it's made into a booklet.
Anyways, I have the updates up until May/June of 2011.
I was just wondering if all editions get the same practice tests excluding the updates, meaning we all have the same practice test 1, 2 , 3, 4 ....?

My version seems to be severely lacking of diseases that I should know...
 
Hello all!

I recently purchased a used dr collins package and I am pretty sure it's photocopied...it's made into a booklet.
Anyways, I have the updates up until May/June of 2011.
I was just wondering if all editions get the same practice tests excluding the updates, meaning we all have the same practice test 1, 2 , 3, 4 ....?

My version seems to be severely lacking of diseases that I should know...

I have never seen other editions but mine had about 10+ practice tests and when I got a 2013 update it came with 1 more practice test and some more review materials. I saw exact same questions that were on the new updates so I suggest you look for some recent updates. The review material is basically the same but the more recent ones have more practice tests. I saw people who sold updates in pdf files.
 
Dr. Collins practice set are surely lack of the disease even if its a new one........ if u want to learn more about the disease. U should use a microbio book or something or ur old notes from school.