Dr Collins Geometry

Started by UH Pharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UH Pharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I was just wondering for those that have Dr Collins packet or recently those that took the pcat- I thought there was NO MORE GEOMETRY! Although this packet does contain things like areas, circumference, and volumes of cylinder.

Has anyone seen any geometry questions on the PCAT? I thought its more precal and calculus based now? Should I skip over the geometry stuff and focus on other things in the math section?

Good Luck to you guys who are taking the PCAT in June😍, mines in August.

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY...

Thanks
 
I don't remember anything on area, circumference, or volumes of cylinders and I took it in January. That might be left over from when they did test on geometry.
 
As far as I know there is absolutely no geometry on the pcat. At least there wasn't last August. Go to the pcats website and see if they added it???? I really don't think they did. I'd make sure you need to study it before you start wasting your time.