D
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The kaplan is like $30 something if you preorder it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking test in jan 2016 and i am using 2014 version. Should i get 2015 version???
Are you selling your 2015 updates?I recently took the test and I have both the 2015 july updated and the 2013. It has some major difference like the fact that more of the questions on the real PCAT were like my 2015 guide than the 2013. The 2013 helps as well just if you want to get similar questions to the 2016 I would recommend a more updated one.
I would recommend you to buy the latest version of Dr. Collins especially the verbal section. I took the PCAT on Sept and saw similar questions in the verbal and writing sections.
Are you selling your 2015 version?
Yes, I still have mine available
for how much are you selling?
Sorry, i am only willing to spend $50.I already have 2014, i just need 2015 updates. i will be only using for one month since i am retaking PCAT in jan.I can leave it for $135 with free priority shipping
Great, what does it include? Please email me on : [email protected]i can give you my updates for $15 its the january and july 2015 updated
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K