Dr Collins Practice tests Difficulty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

plastictrees

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the Dr Collins Practice tests included any indication of how the actual PCAT is? Or should I be expected to be blown out the water by the actual PCAT difficulty?
 
Are the Dr Collins Practice tests included any indication of how the actual PCAT is? Or should I be expected to be blown out the water by the actual PCAT difficulty?

The bio and verbal sections helped me tremendously. I took the actual class, so I thought studying what we learned in class would be enough, but for the chem and math portions, that wasn't enough, so I am really studying the packets for the test this time around.
 
The bio and verbal sections helped me tremendously. I took the actual class, so I thought studying what we learned in class would be enough, but for the chem and math portions, that wasn't enough, so I am really studying the packets for the test this time around.

Did the class use the same stuff that was in the self study guide?