Dr. Collins Test Scores

Started by Derozan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Derozan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, what should I be trying to get on Dr. Collins tests to score in the 90+ percents? I'm getting low-mid 40's out of 48 and 50 on the sections and I was wondering if that's good enough for a 90. Or is a 90+ usually like only 2-3 wrong?

Any input is appreciated, thanks.
 
Hey guys, what should I be trying to get on Dr. Collins tests to score in the 90+ percents? I'm getting low-mid 40's out of 48 and 50 on the sections and I was wondering if that's good enough for a 90. Or is a 90+ usually like only 2-3 wrong?

Any input is appreciated, thanks.
You will get at least 95% if you had this result in the real test.
 
I get 99% last year.

The key is: trying to maximize your strength. For example if you are really strong on Math, try to avoid any careless mistake and score as high as you can. Yes, a score of 450 is enough to give you 99% on that section, but if you can make 490 you will have 40 "extra" points to help your weakness.