Dr. Collins

Started by maryamsa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maryamsa

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, anyone can help me please!
I recently purchased Dr. Collin from somebody, which include: Chemistry has 14 test, verbal 8 tests, Math 7 tests, Biology 9 tests, and reading 6. It doesn't have essay kit. I was wondering if you guys would be able to tell me if I have everything I needed? Since, it doesn't have Essay part I'm not sure if anything is missing or not.
 
Thank you for the response. Mine has study guid for each section, but it seems the Essay part is missing!! and nowhere on it mentioned Dr. Collins!!!
 
between the study guide pages it says: "If you have received this from another resource that is not Dr. Collins you have received a stolen copy" or something like that.