DR grades

Started by lexi1507
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lexi1507

Mc Lovin
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking Physics this semester and have done very poorly on the first test, mind you I didnt study. Option one is to study my ass off for the next two tests, we have three tests in the class. Option two would be to drop the class. How bad does a dropped class look on my GPA, i just transfered so my GPA is currently 0 and I wouldnt want to mess it up so early.

Any comments would be great!
 
i failed my first exam in physics I, but still made an A in the course. I wouldn't drop if you think you can learn the material.