dragonfly

Started by vixen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
where are you? Maybe you're studying for the DAT? If you are, good luck!!! :clap: Shoot for them 20's! Then you can give me tips for when I start studying for it! 😀
 
I'm here! I'm just dealing witha spring break visitor and a Topscore progrma that expired (got the extension but they emailed it to my parents mac, I have a mac and my parents window's computer isn't hooked up for internet so I can't send it to the computer with the actual program! Grrrr! Enough of that! I'm definitely shooting for those 20's. We'll see what happens!