drake and umkc sop??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teelove2ball

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone give me some info about umkc and drake schools of pharmacy? Im looking at both and was wanting some other opinions. thanks
 
Are you a high school student wanting to apply to Drake or are you wanting to transfer? Drake accepts very few transfer students. I went there my freshmen year and was accepted into their 0-6 program so I was already in out of high school... they used to only have like 5 spots open for transfer students... but I think now they are making it more like 20.. but still, it is very hard. If you are still in high school, it's a good deal to get in now (if you like the school) b/c you don't have to take the PCAT and you're guaranteed admission as long as you keep a 3.0.