Drexel IHS vs. Georgesquared ABS program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mysturi0us

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
So I got accepted to both of these programs and waitlisted to PCOM. And I have to reply within a couple of days. I am also waiting for a reply from 3 other schools (which hopefully I can get a reply soon). Could anyone compare the 2 programs please??? If you cant compare the two program, something about each individual program would be fine also. Anyone participated in the program can say something about it?
 
Hi, I am in the process of applying to ABS program. If you don't mind could you share your undergrad GPA (science GPA or cumulative GPA or both)? I am not confident in my GPA..