dropping Biochem hurt me?

Started by bellapoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bellapoo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok im confused..😕

Stats
Assumption Class 2005- BA Biology 2.84

Currently
Work full time in Clinical Research (hospital site)
Taking the Kaplan MCAT course
Taking Biochemistry **
Preparing for the GREs to start the Tufts or BU pre med masters program
Pre-Med Volunteer Program ~ 3-6 hrs a week
Personal Trainer 3-4 hrs a week

Question
If I drop biochem how bad will that hurt me? I put it as a planned course on my grad school app. so will they look at it as laziness or not being able to handle the heat and not let me into the program? I took all sorts of upper level biology courses (immunology, cellular & mollecular bio, etc) and I know that biochem is a course in the grad. program. As of now it I can withdraw with out a W on my transcript. Another thing is, last summer I started Biochem at BU but went in for surgery mid summer semester and had to withdraw so I am wary of that too.

Is this question more suitable for a different forum?

I appreciate the help and guidance