Dublin

Started by Tonkamoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tonkamoo

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I'm new here... Just wondering if anyone else applied to University College of Dublin for this coming fall.

I sent off my application last week, and now get to join the group of waiting people. It sounds like some of us will hear in late March/early April...

And I've heard UCD will finally hear on March 5th about AVMA accreditation.

Anyone else on these boards apply there this year?
 
As of this year, they still use the Atlantic Bridge program to apply. But it seemed pretty straightforward, and they where very fast to respond to any questions.

According to their webiste, it looks like UCD did just recieve its AVMA accreditation this morning, so who knows how the app process will work next year. Maybe they'll switch over.