Early Decision and PCAT due date question

Started by Giannag
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Giannag

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied early decision to Thomas Jeff University, but my PCAT test isn't scheduled until November 2013, (on the PharmCAS app I did put on there that they were planned for this date) does this mean that my application will be moved to regular decision or will they accept them at that point when I take them?
 
I think mid November is no longer considered early decision. The university I go to has an Early decision program and they tell you whether you're admitted or not by October 19th
 
You could still be given an interview and accepted, but it would be conditional. Like "You must make at least X score on the PCAT and finish your prerequisites."
 
I think mid November is no longer considered early decision. The university I go to has an Early decision program and they tell you whether you're admitted or not by October 19th

hmmm. See I'm kind of confused because I emailed Jefferson and they told me that it should be fine but to mindful of the deadlines, to which I then emailed them back and asked what that was for the PCATs and they were not helpful whatsoever