Editing PS Skills Needed :]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taurusgrl326

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone can do me a huge favor and edit my personal statement for me? I tend to miss my grammatical errors at times and I wanted it checked for things and such just in case =/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for editing my PS guys! It helped me a bunch 🙂

I was wondering if I can ask you guys again later if you guys could help me out again and read my other essays for 3 of my schools because they want their own PS?
 
I just finished one of 2 supplemental essays and I was wondering if anyone can help me read over it for grammar and content? I want to finish everything and finally submit PTCAS on friday 🙁