EK Verbal 30 min Exam Lecture 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

capnamerica

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I'm freaking out right now because I just completed this 30 min exam and ended up scoring a 4!!!! I didn't get to the 3rd passage and guessed C for all those questions, so that is obviously a big reason, but still, I got too many questions wrong! I'm so effing stupid! Anyways, I just have one question.

Passage 1

2. I put D, which the answer key says is not an idea from the passage. How is this so? Wouldn't Marx have said that morality is relative to the class you are in?
 
Last edited: